ACCEPTANCE OF AppToCloud PRIVACY TERMS
Last Updated: October 08, 2019
Information We Collect on the Service
Automatically Collected When You Use Our Service and Site: We collect
certain information automatically when you use the Service in order to provide
the service and to improve this app. This information includes:
- Usage Information. We collect information about your activity and the cloud providers you select through the Service. We collect information about when you launch the app. We collect information about the size (in KB) and quantity (file count) of uploaded files, warnings and errors.
- Device Information. We collect information about your device, including the device model, screen size, mobile network information, device identifiers (including IDFA for iOS devices and IMEI for Android devices), operating system and version, browser type and language.
- Location Information. With your consent, we may obtain information about your approximate device location by inference from the information we collect (for example, your IP address indicates the general geographic region from which you are connecting to the Internet).
Information We Collect When You Contact Us: In order to provide a better support, we collect in-app purchase information and device information including the device model, operating system, operating system version and language.
How We Use the Information We Collect
information we collect on the Service and Site to provide you with and to
improve and innovate the Service and Site. We also use the information to:
- Operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Service, to provide services and information that you request;
- Understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users;
- Provide better support;
- Provide customized advertisements, content, and information;
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing activities;
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
Usage and transferring of information received from Google APIs to any other app will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
How We Share Information
Any personal information you provide to us will not be shared, released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of AppToCloud.
Third Party Analytics and Advertising Services
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of information that we collect and maintain. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot and do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Our Contact Information
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Policy, your Personal Information, our use and disclosure practices, or your consent choices by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.