Send Safe Message was designed using several industry-standard security encryption, tools and strategies to make messages as private as possible. The whole concept is based on messages that self-destruct on both server and client once viewed. As an additional security measure, messages are also automatically eliminated some days after sent, regardless of been seen. Also, sender can eliminate or check its own messages by visiting their links. However, there's nothing 100% secure in this world. In particular, message recipient still have some few possible actions to share your message. So, be aware and avoid sending too sensitive messages. Follow good internet behavior, security tips and use your common sense while using this app. This app is provided to be useful, but without any warranty of any kind.
ACCEPTANCE OF Send Safe Message PRIVACY TERMS
Last Updated: March 13, 2017
Information We Collect on the Service
Information Automatically Collected When
You Use Our Service and Site: We collect certain information
automatically when you use the Service in order to provide the service and to
improve this app. This information includes:
- Usage Information. We collect information about your activity and the messages you send and receive through the Service. We collect information about when you launch the app. We collect information about messages such as the time, date, file size and errors.
- Device Information. We collect information about your device, including the device model, screen size, mobile network information, device identifiers (including IDFA for iOS devices and IMEI for Android devices), operating system and version, browser type and language.
- Location Information. With your consent, we may obtain information about your approximate device location by inference from the information we collect (for example, your IP address indicates the general geographic region from which you are connecting to the Internet).
- Device Photos and Camera. With your consent, we access your device’s photos and camera so that you can take or choose a picture and send it thru the Service.
Information We Collect When You Contact Us: In order to provide a better support, we collect in-app purchase information and device information including the device model, operating system, operating system version and language.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use information we collect on the
Service and Site to provide you with and to improve and innovate the Service
and Site. We also use the information to:
- Operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Service, to provide services and information that you request;
- Understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users;
- Provide better support;
- Provide customized advertisements, content, and information;
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing activities;
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
How We Share Information
Any personal information you provide to us will not be shared, released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Send Safe Message.
Message Access and Deletion
Messages sent through the Service will be
automatically deleted after first view or after an undisclosed and random
amount of time. All expired messages are immediately deleted from our servers.
Nevertheless, you should understand that users who see your messages can always
save them, either by taking a screenshot or by using some other image-capture
technology. Please also note that Send Safe Message messages are accessible via
unique URLs assigned to each message; as a result, the messages may be
accessible to persons other than the intended recipient of your messages if
those persons access the message URL before your intended recipient.
Finally, of course, as with any digital information, there may be ways to access messages while still in temporary storage on recipients’ devices or, forensically, even after they are deleted.
Third Party Analytics and Advertising Services
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of information that we collect and maintain. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot and do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Our Contact Information
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Policy, your Personal Information, our use and disclosure practices, or your consent choices by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.